Thursday, June 2, 2016

French style antique window handles and latches

Oval handles and latches like these in 1:12 cannot be found in any hardware shop.




After having this great response from the mini community about the windows I made I tried something in 3D. My designer Vijay drew them up as small as possible - after all it still had to be printable...

And today the I got the prints in white plastic!



Of course I had to paint them immediately!


Next time I thin down the paint so that details of the print are more pronounced.
And I would use a 1mm wire to keep the proportions (can feed up to 1.2mm).

VoilĂ !





Thought I share this with you all..







1 comment:

  1. This is very helpful. I am just trying to work out how to make a working model and print it on my 3D printer. Nice to see yours.

    ReplyDelete